Google doesn't give refunds for most Google Play purchases. However, there are exceptions detailed below. You can also contact the us directly. We can help with purchase issues and can process refunds according to this Refund policy.Within 48 hours:
You may be able to get a refund depending on the details of the purchase.After 48 hours:
Developers have their own policies and legal requirements and may be able to give you a refund. To troubleshoot and find out if you can get a refund, contact us by email email@example.com
At Palm Reader and Horoscope, all payment subscriptions are manually paid by the members with auto renewal option.
Google may give refunds for some Google Play purchases, depending on the refund policies described below. You can also contact us directly by email firstname.lastname@example.org
- If a purchase was accidentally made by a friend or family member using your account, request a refund on the Google Play website.
- If you find a Google Play purchase on your card or other payment method that you didn't make and that wasn't made by anyone you know, report unauthorized charges within 120 days of the transaction.
- If your refund request has been approved, see how long your refund will take.
- Multiple requests for the same transaction don't expedite the refund process. Refund decisions may take 1–4 business days.
- If it's been less than 48 hours since you bought an app or made an in-app purchase: You can request a refund through Google Play.